National / Regional Traffic Coordinator
Responsible for supporting the clearance of inventory for client purchases of available advertising. This would include maintenance and quality control on data processed through the software systems with an ultimate goal of optimizing inventory and revenue.
- Inputs the titles of client advertisements into database and enters the instructions for ad airing. Manages changes and missing instructions as appropriate.
- Maximizes billing opportunities by evaluating sold and scheduled inventory and adjusting commercial placement.
- Reviews the status of a client's advertising schedule. Revises and replaces instructions for advertising broadcast schedules.
- Communicates regularly and effectively with Sales Department regarding the status of a client's advertising schedule, including commercial advertisements that were not scheduled or broadcast as purchased.
- Communicates to the appropriate party when regarding late or missing tapes.
- Performs month-close update procedures.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent.
- Generally requires 0-2 years' related experience.
Additional Required Skills:
- Basic to proficient knowledge of MS Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid time management and organizational skills
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer