Supervisor, Outbound Sales (Chat) - 9601 E. Panorama Circle, Centennial, CO
Responsible for a team of Business to Business Outbound Telesales. Representatives that are focused on generating sales to small-to-medium business customers over the chat platform and over the telephone. Develop, motivate and coach Representatives to ensure they achieve sales quotas. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
- Lead team by example in key areas: prospecting, time management, funnel management, forecasting, product knowledge and closing business.
- Ensure CRM software is accurate and up to date on daily basis.
- Coach and develop all sales representatives in providing superior customer service, achieving quality standards and meeting performance expectations by giving timely and appropriate feedback.
- Ensure daily activity targets are met.
- Conducts team meetings to improve skills, share best practices and deliver key communications.
- Conducts performance reviews and prepare performance improvement plans; hires, disciplines, and terminates personnel as necessary.
- Partners with leadership in the Business to Business organization to ensure positive working relationships and effective communication between functional areas.
- Conduct side by side coaching and call monitoring to ensure compliance with selling company techniques and strategies.
- Handle escalated customer calls, in a timely manner and to completion to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work directly with other supervisors to ensure consistency and teamwork.
- Provide appropriate feedback to management from consumers and sales representatives to help business continue to grow and evolve.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years of related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer