Mgr 1, Telesales
Responsible for collaborating with the Telesales leadership to develop
and ensure the execution of product sales strategies that retain
subscribers and generate and increase revenue to ensure that subscriber,
financial, and operational objectives are achieved. Manages a team of
Telesales professionals, ensuring delivery of outstanding customer
service and achievement of aggressive performance and sales goals.
Coordinates and directs day-to-day telesales efforts of the assigned
Telesales Representatives to meet sales revenue objectives. Provides
training and supervision, assigns representatives to territories, and
- Manages daily activities of Telesales department, Telesales
Supervisors, and Representatives. Directs activities of Telesales
Supervisors to ensure subscriber growth goals and cash flow targets are
- Ensures that established goals and quotas for the department are
reached and motivates the department to meet these goals.
- Reviews, analyzes, and prepares reports including sales, production,
payroll, cost per sale, cost per save, sell in rates, and cash flow
contribution relative to budgeted goals.
- Ensures staff is properly trained on products and services through
formal training and one-on-one coaching and mentoring, by focusing on
the sales process to ensure maximum lead generation and high closure
rates for new business.
- Analyzes and proactively responds to quantitative and qualitative
sales and performance results. Provides feedback to staff and creates
and maintains performance review documentation.
- Develops training in the areas of selling skills, retention, and
product knowledge for all employees. Also develops and implements
incentive programs to inspire success.
- Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans,
and performance requirements.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer