Intern - Customer Experience
The Customer Experience Intern will be part of the customer experience team and will focus on analysis and reporting on Heartland region customer experience improvements. The intern will create and facilitate reporting and analysis to evaluate operational initiatives and drive operational efficiencies. Develop and maintain standard reporting measures, quantitative explanation of relevant data, and ongoing analysis of alternatives and solutions. Quantitatively evaluate and recommend action plans, based on all operational reporting and analysis in order to enhance the customer experience and drive operational efficiencies.
This is a Full-time 90-day Internship with the possibility of a 90-day extension.
- Learn creation of weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc Customer Experience reports for the Heartland region and begin owning this
- Focus areas include Net promoter Score (NPS), transactional NPS (tNPS), relationship NPS (rNPS), Dissatisfaction, chronics, VOC, Time-to-Assist (TTA), Digital Penetration, X1 Penetration and other metrics that materially impact Customer Experience
- Prove or disprove hypotheses to drive Customer Experience improvements and use data and insights to validate hypotheses
- Blend quantitative insights with qualitative insights and functional knowledge to develop business cases and process improvement recommendations
- Work with cross-functional teams and subject-matter experts to validate analyses and recommendations
- Analyze data across the region and benchmark to other regions to identify trends and draw insights
- Identify issues, analyzes available data and information, and recommends changes to management
- Communicate analysis and findings in a compelling manner
- Acts as a Customer Experience and NPS Champion and Advocate
- Limited travel
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education Level :Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent AND Undergraduate students who at the end of 2018 summer entering your sophomore, junior or senior year of college or have graduated in Spring 2018.
Currently attending 4-year degree program or recent college graduates
Field of Study:Business, Marketing, Finance, Computer Science or related field
Years' Experience:Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a very dynamic/fast paced environment.
- Excellent planning, prioritizing and organizational skills required.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills required.
- Excellent meeting facilitation, planning and management skills required.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across organizational boundaries.
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and MS Project.
- Cable industry experience is highly desired but not required.
Ability to use Tableau, SQL Server and other statistical tools strongly desired.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer