Facilities Specialist, Amenities
The Facilities Amenities Specialist is responsible for the overall Day-To-Day Operations and daily building maintenance of the Amenities spaces throughout the Corporate Campus in downtown Philadelphia. The Amenities areas include a two-story indoor amphitheater, two two-story food service areas, two conference and meeting room floors, three fitness and wellness centers, NBC10/Telemundo 62 studios, and executive floors.
- Primary focus is managing assigned Amenities spaces via floor tours, work order resolutions, and developing and refining processes
- Manage department vendors who have work associated in assigned areas
- Build relationships with representatives from assigned floors
- Communicate effectively to resolve issues and meet the amenity floors expected standards
- Ensure work orders are submitted and completed in a timely manner in assigned areas
- Provide necessary information on work order updates and projects to the appropriate amenities staff members when services may be interrupted/affected
- Coordinate and attend project meetings with inside and outside resources to provide facilities logistics
- Coordinate Facilities related event logistics within assigned areas
- Track project costs against approved budgets to ensure accuracy of vendor billing
- Manage vendors who are involved with events in assigned areas
- Assists with afterhours projects and on-call rotation
- Works with building management in coordinating the maintenance, work, and repair of electrical, plumbing, and HVAC, as it relates to assigned spaces
- Ensures that buildings are in compliance with Company & OSHA standards
- Oversee and manage union contractors and outside vendors that are assigned
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedules and overtime as necessary
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Typical shift would be 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 1-3 year's design or facilities fundamentals, entertainment industry/event production preferred
- 2-3 year's customer service
- Excel, Word, Power Point, Facilities Maintenance Ticketing
General duties related to the department:
- Coordinates furniture reconfigurations and employee moves, adds, and changes.
- Ensures accuracy of vendor billing and compiles information for regional executive management for approval on all major repairs.
- Works with building management in coordinating the maintenance, work,and repair of electrical, plumbing.
- Assists with after hours projects and on-call emergencies.
- Ensures that buildings are in compliance with Company & OSHA checklists.
- Maintains floor plan database. Keeps track of Certificate of Insurances and service contracts of approved vendors
- Assists with the management of the office facility to include:coordinating service request with vendors, coordinating employee moves,furniture reconfigurations, pricing, delivery, installation services,and maintaining a floor plan database.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer