Jr. Supply Chain Associate
Military Experience Welcome!!
Responsible for tracking administrative tasks within a warehouse environment. Handles work orders and customer accounts as necessary. Coordinates processing of equipment and materials. Ships and receives packages and inventories equipment and materials.
- Coordinates and oversees the inspection, preparation, and distribution of customer equipment, including conducting initial inspections, moving and organizing equipment in and out of the warehouse, issuing equipment to field personnel, and assisting in inventory reconciliation.
- Handles shipping and receiving responsibilities such as packing and preparing items for shipment, loading and unloading trucks, and inspecting and documenting received materials.
- Conducts regular equipment inventory counts and generates and submits appropriate reports.
- Accurately inputs CPE and inventory transactions into appropriate databases, spreadsheets, billing systems, and/or information management systems.
- Performs exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
- Must have valid driver's license
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer