Manager, Customer Insights & Analytics
The Manager, Customer Analytics & Insights is a key contributor in the Customer Experience transformation of an enterprise with 84,000 employees and $50 billion in annual revenue. This role reports to the Director, Customer Insights, who reports to the Vice President, Customer Experience Strategy & Planning. The Manager, Customer Analytics & Insights will work with the Director, Senior Manager, and a cross-functional team to execute analyses on key Customer Experience drivers and support the CX organization on the key strategic questions for Customer Experience to inform priorities, and measure impact from Customer Experience investments.
- Creates actionable insight and understanding, through the analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data, building recommendations that directly address CX objectives.
- Develops comprehensive understanding of customer reported data on experience factors from survey methodology to Comcast data environment.
- Executes and owns ad hoc analyses from definition to delivery for product and interaction impact to relationship NPS.
- Creates presentations using data and customer feedback to tell compelling stories.
- Drives operational excellence through standardization of agreed upon best practices across analytics teams to positively impact customer experience.
- Measures effectiveness of improvements through deep analysis of data on performance metrics striving for cost effective high quality improvements.
- Develops business requirements, assesses current reporting capabilities, and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- BA/BS with 5+ years work experience.
- Experience in working with survey data.
- Proficient in SQL, R, and Tableau.
- Advanced MS Excel
- Synthesis of many data sets and insights to drive clear, actionable insights and action plans.
- Ability to construct clear stories with data and present in front of senior executives.
- High intellect and business acumen.
- Highly skilled communicator.
- Strong relationship orientation and emotional intelligence.
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity and complex organizational environment.
- Significant experience in strategic analytics with either top tier strategy consulting firm or in an analytically and customer driven consumer enterprise preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer