Sr Analyst, Business Process Management
Responsible for a variety of projects that are part of several process and
technology transformation initiatives intended to improve the customer
experience. Works to define future state processes and gain alignment
on strategic decisions along with cross-functional team members to support
the Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Billing, Customer Care, Master
Data, and Reporting Organizations.
- Leads analysis and design of existing and new business processes that
span multiple areas of the organization, including Customer Operations,
Sales Operations, Marketing, Training, Finance and Legal.
- Develops scalable processes to support and benefit the Company's
- Deconstructs technical concepts and metrics to facilitate process
- Develops and leverages data analytics to drive continuous system and
process improvement and monitoring to ensure adhere to new processes/standards
- Completes assessments of business processes and documents each of the
following areas: problem statements, process flows, gap analyses, and
- Develops repeatable, and thus scalable, plans and processes in order
to speed time to market and improve operational efficiency.
- Interacts closely with matrixed cross-functional teams (both field and
corporate) in order to secure alignment.
- Diagnoses, corrects, and documents issues, risks, and problems using
Quality Assurance (QA) practices.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Presents updates and results to leadership on a consistent basis.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong project management skills with an ability to juggle
multiple tasks while staying on track within specified timelines
- Ability to work on a team in a fast-paced environment
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer