Sr. Manager, Business Operations - Internet Essentials
The Senior Manager, Business Operations will be responsible for supporting, planning and executing strategic initiatives that drive the success of the Internet Essentials program. This manager will proactively identify opportunities for maximizing growth or minimizing risk, improving processes, and/or realizing efficiencies and cost savings. In addition, they are responsible for all operational reporting, including subscriber budgeting and forecasting and analysis of key performance metrics. They will also manage the Internet Essentials application platform and development vendor, and work with feature owners to scope and deliver program and platform enhancements on time and within budget. This manager will regularly interact with leadership across multiple functions to communicate strategies, execute plans and manage expectations.
- Regular and consistent reporting and analysis of key performance metrics to measure the health of the program and track progress towards goals.
- Analyze actual results against expected performance and communicate areas for improvement.
- Manage all operational enhancements to the program, ensuring seamless execution.
- Ensure continuous improvement of the application platform. This will involve consistent review of performance metrics to identify process improvement opportunities, backlog management, participation in all meetings (storyboarding, grooming, etc) with development vendor and management of feature owners to ensure they deliver requirements on time.
- Responsible for business cases or proof of concept projects as assigned from inception to completion with full analysis and go forward recommendations.
- Develops and implements processes and tools that encourage continuous performance improvements.
- Continuous review of all current processes and supporting systems to identify future enhancements to increase efficiency. Collaborate with appropriate business owners to drive process changes as needed.
- Manage direct report(s) and support their professional development.
- Consistent collaboration with other team members to drive results.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Required to work on location at the Comcast headquarters in Philadelphia, PA.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent.
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience.
- Proven ability to drive execution and results.
- Proven success in leading a project from inception to delivery.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task, flexibility and comfort in fast changing environment.
- Solid team work and relationship building skills.
- Technical aptitude to understand IT development initiatives and impacts. Self-starter/self-directed.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint.
- SQL experience a plus.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer