Customer Experience Supervisor, Loyalty (Minnetonka, MN)
Responsible for all NPS management, tracking, recording and reporting of Medallia and Jira and any NPS training for the Loyalty Centers of Excellence. Review performance reporting and provide read-outs to Loyalty Leadership Team. Collaborate with Loyalty Coaching Supervisors to ensure Loyalty COE goals and objectives are met.
- Observe huddle preparation with Supervisors
- Observe team Huddles and complete Observations Feedbacks forms providing facilitator feedback for coaching and development.
- Observe customer callbacks
- Participate in Site level Elevations with Site Leadership
- Lead and create Supervisor trainings/Updates
- Develop employee communications strategies around NPS
- Lead Medallia tool training and supervisor coaching
- Attend Supervisor Monthly meeting and provide updates as needed
- Create process documents and build a playbook for the department
- Works closely with Loyalty Supervisors on all aspects of the NPS process, including but not limited huddles, callbacks, elevations.- Reviews compliance and other relevant reports, assesses information and produces summary documentation for Leaders.
- Make recommendations and provide on-going training to build NPS sustainment
- Partners closely with Loyalty Supervisor and Loyalty Management Team, actively participating in Loyalty Huddles, Team Meetings, Callbacks and all relevant COE activities to drive NPS performance and goal attainment.
- Coaching: Provides daily coaching and feedback to team members, who are focused on retaining customers who request to disconnect or downgrade services, by inspiring trust, encouragement, motivation and accountability. Creates coaching plans in a feedba
- Change Management: Acts as change management liaison and change lead in communicating important business initiatives. Communicates messages to team in a positive manner that conveys connection to the business strategy, customers and employees.
- Employee Leadership: Promotes positive employee relations by fostering a team environment of open communication, approachability and fair and consistent treatment of all employees within a workforce dedicated to diversity.
- Customer Advocates: Responds to customer escalations to understand issues and offer helpful solutions in driving customer satisfaction.
- Organizational Excellence: Monitors performance levels and team member activities, administers all company policies; takes appropriate action as necessary supporting an employee and customer-centric organization.
- Recognition: Celebrates and reinforces employee successes through recognition and promotion.
- Career Advisor: Encourages career development with each team member through the creation and management of individual development plans.
- Group Champion: Facilitates routine huddles with the team focused on improving the employee experience and the customer experience, while also attempting to retaining customers who request to disconnect or downgrade services. Develops action plans as a
- Flexibility: Schedule flexibility is critical as role may require non- standard working hours. Requires regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule (s) as necessary.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Demonstrated team leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and partner cross-functionally.
- Data Analytics Experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Strong team player- Needs to work very closely with Supervisor Teams and broadly across all Centers.
- Up to 25 -50% travel required
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer