Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis - Sacramento, CA
Responsible for managing the financial planning processes including forecasting, budgeting, compensation, and expense management. Provides an analysis of profitability variances and recommendations for corrective actions. Establishes, implements, and maintains a system of financial and operational controls and procedures to effectively manage internal audit activities.
- Compares financial results to planned or forecasted results and recommends future actions. Analyzes the ongoing profitability of all new businesses and/or programs entered into by the Company.
- Serves as a technical liaison to Accounting, management, and other staff by providing financial planning experience, financial information and modeling, activity analysis, and variance analysis.
- Prepares and reviews budget materials for executive leaders and the Board.
- Performs and critiques economic evaluation justifications for capital expenditures.
- Supervises, coaches, develops, and prioritizes the workflow for Senior Financial Analyst and team members assigned to project teams.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer