Responsible for supervising performance of all office and building
support functions. Handles various employee and Company programs. In
conjunction with Manager, will establish priorities and goals for team.
Coordinates and supervises daily activities of team. Customarily and
regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time
employees or their equivalent.
- Provides supervision to the Receptionist and other related
office/facilities personnel. Exercises discretion and independent
judgment while providing support to VP/GM and managing office and
- Prepares various communications including memos, presentations,
- Manages various employee and company events, meetings, and programs.
- Provides office and facility services to the different locations,
including, but not limited to, office equipment, office layout,
supplies, mailroom, housekeeping, break room, and maintenance services.
- Directs office relocation and renovation issues and projects.
- Provides training, support, and back-up coverage to Receptionist(s) in
the administration of timesheets and time off tracking.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer