Frontend Dev Eng 2 - BS
Job Title: Analytics Dev E 2
Education Qualification & Work Experience Criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer Science or IT or equivalent technical discipline)
- Minimum 2Years of experience in a IT or product development or telecom or equivalent work environment.
Required Skills and Experience
- Expertise in rendering page designs (wireframes / visual designs) into code
- Familiarity with responsive web design principles and understanding a mobile-first approach
- Experience building custom user interface components in a reusable manner
- Knowledge of web standards, progressive enhancement, and accessibility concerns
- Debugging code across different browsers and devices (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Knowledge and practical experience with MVC
- Front-end development using an enterprise CMS (Sitecore, CQ5, Ektron, Sitefinity)
- Consuming back-end / web service technologies REST, JSON, SOAP, XML
- Exposure or strong propensity to learn Visual Studio / ASP.NET / Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Working in environments that apply the agile methodology
- Review user stories. Participate in planning sessions. Identify tasks related to HTML authoring and/or front-end development. Estimate effort for front-end development.
- Contribute and maintain pattern libraries for user interface components.
- Collaborate with user experience designers and back-end developers / architects to complete assigned tasks using an Agile methodology.
- Analyze and optimize the performance of web pages.
- Ensure work products are delivered on-schedule and comply with best practices and standards.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity, Veterans, Disabled and LGBT employer