Sales Coach, Enterprise - (Livermore, CA)
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Military Experience Welcome!
- The Enterprise Sales Coach is responsible for collaborating with Enterprise Sales leadership in coaching and developing Enterprise Account Executives (EAEs) in executing sales strategies and behaviors for sustained sales performance.
- The ideal candidate will be familiar with the EAE role, systems and selling skills required for success in the EAE role.
-Assesses EAE sales skills and behaviors to develop appropriate coaching and development plans, working in partnership with the Enterprise Sales Manager for specific and targeted improvement.
- Works with several EAEs in field and office settings for maximized results, with a primary focus on new hires.
- Responsible for collaborating and implementing a coaching and EAE development strategy within the assigned Region and the West Division to improve sales performance and outcomes through focused and directed attention to EAE progress and improvement.
- Works collaboratively with Division and Regional management and leadership to create and implement a coordinated approach utilizing analytical and behavioral assessment and observation using in-depth knowledge, experience and skills in on discipline.
- Works independently focusing on own work priorities but in a highly communicative and collaborative team environment.
- Must be willing to travel throughout assigned market conducting side-by-side coaching and monitoring sessions, working with sales leaders on sales initiatives and supporting sales through various programs and initiatives.
- Work with assigned sales reps that are in their first 9 months as well as tenured reps requiring additional coaching and development. Will work with sales rep and their manager to assess skills gaps and using the on-boarding roadmap and the EAE Playbook to develop an intensive, personalized development plan designed to integrate the sales professional with the ability to contribute to the team with a high level of sustained performance.
- Primary candidates for coaching will be new hire sales reps, working through Ramp months until completion of West Division On-Boarding Program, "Welcome to OneWest."
- Working with Regional and Division leadership, Coach may also be assigned to work with sales reps that fall below assigned quota for one or more months (availability dependent on quantity of newly hired). Coaching engagements will last for the 8 months after attendance at Welcome to OneWest until completion of Capstone for new hires or for a period of 30 to 60 days for struggling reps after which, the Sales Coach will return the sales professional to his/her team, recommend additional coaching, or suggest additional performance management actions.
- Must be visible and active in the assigned market coaching in partnership with sales managers, group training through video/conference calls, etc.
- Work with Sales Managers in development and administration of sales plans that reinforce proper coaching to sales professional
- Must be able to create and manage an appropriate schedule to meet the needs of sales teams in assigned markets. Based on the needs of the business may also be assigned to assist in providing additional support to new hires that have moved beyond ramp period (line of demarcation between this role and CU new hire training).
- Regularly review sales productivity reports to assess channel health and proactively consult with sales managers on ways to optimize sales performance.
- Work closely with Comcast University and West Division counterparts to ensure continuity of classroom lead instruction and reinforce proper sales skills and behaviors in the field.
- Evaluates sales performance and proactively identifies opportunities for improvement, making recommendations to maximize sales and revenue performance against quota objectives in a manner that best fits each sales professional's needs.
- Conducts analyses of inventory, rate, and sales practices to develop sales product efficiencies.
- Works with and advises the Manager on weekly rate cards based on inventory skims.
- Collaborates with Sales and Traffic/Operations Management to develop, evaluate, and recommend technical and systematic procedures that make process flow more efficient for the organization as a whole. Identifies problems and recommends solutions.
- Works closely with Specialist(s) to manage the placement specialized programming.
- Coordinates the flow of information and communication between Sales, Sales Support, and Traffic departments.
- Leads and mentors Sales Support Representatives to help facilitate the completion of accurate work. Provides oversight to overall sales support processes and offer necessary guidance.
- Assists with the training and mentoring of new and existing Product Support Analysts on all sales-related procedures and paperwork requirements.
- Keeps abreast of sales strategies, trends, initiatives, and best practices within the Company and competitive landscape.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Field of Study: Sales, Marketing, Communication
- Experience: Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Sales experience
- Training and Facilitation experience preferred
- Mid Market business experience
- Overnight Travel required 6 times a year
- Coaching and leadership experience preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer