Senior Financial Analyst, Procurement
Responsible for providing business performance analysis, reporting, and forecasting. Provides a variety of financial data; maintains and updates financial models and plans. Provides financial analysis and projections to all levels within the organization in support of functional business objectives. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Analyze large data files to identify anomalies and recommend changes to management.
- Provides analysis prior to and following any recommended business changes.
- Consolidates large data sets from various sources and maintains multiple operational KPI summaries to help drive data-based strategic decision making.
- Provides analytical support of actual results against budget and feasibility of proposed business strategies.
- Creates and maintains compliance reports that identify discrepancies within the Company's vehicle database.
- Ensures accuracy of data through partnerships with team members. Provides day-to-day validation and spot checks.
- Provides budget, forecast, and variance analysis and related reports as needed.
- Conducts financial research, analyzes financial performance against objectives, and determines emerging financial trends.
- Provides rationale behind reports and analysis and relays them in simple terms.
- Creates and maintains statistical/financial databases and reports. Runs appropriate weekly, monthly, and annual reports.
- Interacts as team member and sets the pace for the Financial Analysts team.
- Interfaces with other department member on special projects or on an as-needed basis.
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Field of Study: Finance
Years' Experience:-Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Strong analytical skills & ability to tell the story behind the numbers to leadership
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel with advanced formulas and pivot tables
- Experience with reporting tools such as Tableau, Oracle Business Intelligence or SQL would be a plus
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer