Supervisor, Fulfillment (CommOps)
Responsible for providing the necessary supervision and direction to Fulfillment personnel in the completion of their duties. Trains, supervises, and evaluates activities of Fulfillment personnel to assure the highest caliber of customer service. Provides necessary guidance and leadership throughout the department. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
- Assists in the development of departmental goals and objectives to assure effective administration and implementation.
- Evaluates performance of direct reports to determine career advancement opportunities and special project assignments.
- Generates reports to monitor team metrics and analyze performance.
- Ensures compliance with NCTA standards.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Leadership experience is preferred.
- Must have the ability to engage and motivate a team.
- Must be development focused.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be flexible and reliable.
- Strong change management skills are required.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer