Sr. Financial Analyst, Strategy FP&A
Military Experience Welcomed!
Responsible for contributing to the financial and strategic operations of the Finance department to help the Company achieve its quarterly, annual, and long-term goals. Assists with providing an environment of financial integrity, operational excellence, and performance management. Helps team with crafting short and long-term financial/operational reports, analyses, and strategies.
- Builds effective financial/operational reports and benchmarks to help the Company monitor its progress towards achieving monthly, quarterly, annual, and long-term goals
- Analyzes financial/operational performance and provides insights about drivers and trends
- Ensures stakeholders receive timely, accurate, and meaningful data to support operational and strategic decisions
- Supports monthly, quarterly, and annual financial planning cycles
- Assists with preparing forecasts, variance analyses, and budgets
- Summarizes financial/operational results in functional and regional review decks and narratives
- Participates in development of Long-Range Plan
- Financial modeling, evaluation, and analysis of financial and strategic alternatives
- Performs additional Finance and Business Operations duties and tasks as required
- Provides budget, forecast, and variance analysis and related reports as needed.
- Conducts financial research, analyzes financial performance against objectives, and determines emerging financial trends.
- Provides rationale behind reports and analysis and relays them in simple terms.
- Creates and maintains statistical/financial databases and reports. Runs appropriate weekly, monthly, and annual reports.
- Interacts as team member and sets the pace for the Financial Analysts team. Interfaces with other department member on special projects or on an as-needed basis.
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Field of Study: Finance, Accounting
- Highly proficient Excel and Power Point skills
- Generally requires 3-5 years of experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer