Eng 1, Service Assurance (ECC)
Responsible for assessing customer trouble tickets, troubleshooting operations issues and providing technical solutions to operational problems. Acts in compliance with industry and Company technical requirements, standards, policies, and procedures. Works under general supervision and may require training and detailed instructions for assigned tasks.
- Performs basic research on root cause of technical problems for Comcast Business customers.
- Applies knowledge of platforms, including PC/Windows operations, networking and communications to technical problems.
- Demonstrates knowledge of process and procedures around systems and possesses critical thinking skills to work independently to solve technical issues.
- Handles technical problems to provide the most effective resolution, including escalation if necessary.
- Collaborates with and fosters relationships with internal and external customers.
- Documents and communicates technical situations within the troubleshooting tools both internally and externally.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer