Strategic Accounts Operations Manager
Responsible for the program management activities and alignment for strategic programs, coordinating among a wide range of cross-functional internal and external resources to ensure that programs are within the scope, within budget, and on schedule, with guidance from senior staff member(s). Serve as the program lead, responsible and accountable in the planning, development and delivery of new programs.
- Understands the scope of programs as defined by the product and business requirements and the budget process. Actively participates in the key planning of program milestones drives alignment to these milestones.
- Works with senior staff members to identify and obtain participation from required cross-functional core team members, including matrixed project managers.
- Maintains program plans and program record. Works with the core team and senior staff member(s) to identify and schedule all the work required to fulfill program scope, including identification and management of critical path tasks. Reviews program plans regularly with senior staff member(s) for conformance to program strategy and clearly communicates program status, including program risks and their mitigation strategies.
- Drives the development and implementation of key goals, objectives, and success criteria for the program. Ensures clear communication and alignment with stakeholder and delivery teams.
- Works with senior staff member(s) and core team to identify and analyze risks and issues.
- Tracks and manages the program schedule and task details included in the program plan. Ensures the program plan is reviewed and approved by SBI or a designated staff member, including changes to the plan as they occur. Analyzes the actual performance against the plan and makes
adjustments consistent with plan objectives. Ensures program milestones are accomplished and ensures overall timelines are met. Documents all major plan changes in scope, approach, and date delivery.
- Communicates updates on major milestones and keeps all stakeholders informed of progress and issues. Works with senior staff members to manage proposed changes to program parameters and ensures appropriate processes and communications are followed. Escalates issues to
designated team members for guidance and assistance on how to approach and resolve.
- Serve as liaison with Divisional and Regional market resources to prepare markets, system and resources for deployment.
- Monitors the quality of program deliverables and works with senior staff to ensure program objectives and success criteria are actively managed and achieved. Assists in the development and monitoring of deployment strategies and tools to support the implementation of
programs in the field through trials and controlled customer deployments.
- Consistent exercise of independent and collaborative judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Delivers on commitments while demonstrating a high level of integrity and respect for all teammates and stakeholders.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Engineering
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer