Retail Service Associate
Military Experience Welcome!!
XFINITY Stores are an interactive and fun product theater that treat shoppers to an immersive connected experience with Comcast's products and services. At XFINITY Stores, we want our customers to learn by experiencing our products first hand, all while receiving a world class service and sales experience.
The Retail Service Associate supports a world class sales and service experience. The ideal candidate is an organized, detail, and action-oriented individual who operates with a customer-first mentality. A successful Service Associate is a team player who enjoys interacting with shoppers and customers, and is motivated by career potential.
- Provides strong understanding and enthusiasm for technology, especially company products and services and is a go-to resource who supports the store team in the front and back of the store.
- Constantly scans the sales floor to ensure counters, devices, accessories and walkways are accessible, clean and functioning, and reports to leadership when exceptions are found.
- Greets customers during busiest moments, ensures they are connected to a sales consultant in a timely manner, and is well prepared to demonstrate company technology to new customers to ensure they know the basics and encourage them to return.
- Frequently checks and inspects the back of the store for clean, secure, and appropriately placed inventory. Assists with receiving inventory and properly stocking the back of house to store standards.
- Helps the leadership team by conducting the weekly cycle count process and helps look for opportunities to improve the store count process.
- Knows current processes and procedures, and suggests improvements that enhance the customer and/or store experience.
- Readily adjusts and adapts to store management priorities and direction always demonstrating professionalism and integrity.
- Ensures the front of store is welcoming with clean and fully functioning demo devices and accessories.
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism and integrity with a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and teammates.
- Perform operational and administrative tasks including pulling daily reports for the Store management.
- Complies with all company and retail operational policies and procedures.
- Completes training requirements and actively engages in team huddles and team learning.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Generally requires of 0-2 years of retail or related experience.
- High School Degree or Equivalent required.
- Technology savvy with ability to understand the broad set of XFINITY products.
- Work history demonstrates effective communication, interpersonal, and team-oriented skills that strive toward world class customer experience.
- Strong prioritization, organization, and listening skills with a personable approach and detail orientation.
- Thrives in a fast paced, changing, high-volume environment.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, holidays, and variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications preferred.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer