Military Experience Welcome!!
Responsible for maintaining office equipment and supplies and handles shipping and receiving operations. Arranges the repair of inoperative equipment. Assists with coordinating building maintenance and repairs. Performs a variety of duties to ensure that the buildings' daily operations function smoothly, and ensures building provides a safe, positive, and professional image of Company.
- General maintenance, including, but not limited to, general building issues, troubleshooting of heating/cooling/plumbing complaints, minor furniture repair, etc.
- Maintaining exterior grounds; keeping clean, de-icing major pathways, and cleaning smoking canisters.
- Providing timely and world class customer service to internal/external business partners.
- Receipt and delivery of packages and support for delivery of heavy and bulk items at Nimbus and Call Center buildings.
- Maintains copier paper distribution for Nimbus location
- Maintains warehouse storage room
- Provides assistance with training room table arrangements for meetings.
- Assists the R&M Specialist with additional or larger projects
- Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: wall patch and paint, carpet repairs, plumbing issues, furniture system changes, lighting bulb replacement, minor repairs, various installs, loading dock organization, conference room maintenance, minor cleaning of outdoor areas, moving heavy packages, building moves, etc.
- Coordinates furniture reconfigurations and employee moves, adds, and changes.
- Ensures accuracy of vendor billing and compiles information for regional executive management for approval on all major repairs.
- Works with building management in coordinating the maintenance, work, and repair of electrical, plumbing.
- Assists with after hours projects and on-call emergencies.
- Ensures that buildings are in compliance with Company & OSHA checklists
- Maintains floor plan database. Keeps track of Certificate of Insurances and service contracts of approved vendors
- Assists with the management of the office facility to include: coordinating service request with vendors, coordinating employee moves, furniture reconfigurations, pricing, delivery, installation services, and maintaining a floor plan database.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma required
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
- Bachelors Degree, Business or equivalent experience preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Lift 50lbs or more
- Electrical, plumbing, maintenance, and/or mechanical experience or certifications preferred
- Critical thinking, customer service, and deductive reasoning
- Proactive, working independently or with teams
- Ability to identify priorities
- MS Office and facility management software
- Travel daily within region.
- Knowledge of power tools and safety
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer