Analyst 2, Finance
Responsible for providing business performance analysis, reporting, and
forecasting as an independent contributor. Also responsible for
providing a variety of financial data and maintaining and updating
financial models and plans. Reports financial analysis to senior
management in support of functional business objectives. Works with
moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Conducts various statistical and financial reports,as assigned.
Gathers analysis and creates reports.
- Assists in budgeting, forecasting, variance analyses and related
reports, as assigned.
-Conducts financial research, analyzes financial performance against
objectives, and determines emerging financial trends.
-Maintains statistical/financial databases.
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Smartview/essbase would be a plus
- SQL would be a plus
- Prior Forecasting/Budgeting experience would be beneficial
- Understanding of typical close process would be beneficial
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer