Director, Voice Product Management/Deployment
Responsible for product management activities for a Hosted VoIP product
line. Leads a team of specialists to achieve product and team objectives and
keeps leadership team informed of key developments and issues. Provides
leadership, direction and vision for cross functional team. Develops and
implements strategy for Hosted the VoIP product. Provides input to developing
and managing budget.
- Directs, establishes, maintains, and plans the overall policies and
goals for a product management department.
- Sets new Hosted VoIP product strategy for program or product group.
- Applies VoIP expertise in state-of-the-art product technologies and is
relied on by top management to serve as a proxy for the market.
- Defines, develops, and implements standard operational frameworks for
- Coordinates with sales and marketing to assess client and industry
needs and identifies possible solutions to meet those needs.
- Accountable for profit and loss or budgetary management of assigned
- Develops business cases and supporting documentation.
- Oversees development of assigned new products and services and ensures
customer's needs are met. Provides product support and documentation
and develops of product materials.
- Manages lifecycle of new products and services.
- Demonstrates excellent project management skills, with a proven track
record of successful delivery of projects on time, in line with budget
expectations and to strategy.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Business Acumen
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience
- Voice experience preferred
- Broadsoft VoIP platform experience preferred
- Exhibits a strong sense of urgency, makes fact-based decisions quickly and efficiently.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer