Senior Director, Reporting & Analysis
Responsible for leadership and oversight of various internal and external financial reporting functions for Comcast Cable. Key aspects of the role include analysis and reporting of monthly and quarterly financial results to senior leadership, ownership of Cable Division disclosure information in support of Comcast's external filings with the SEC and related investor materials, support for the monthly financial forecast process, and ownership of the budgeting and forecast process for Cable Division contribution to free cash flow reporting. This role is also responsible for providing leadership, direction and development for multiple teams of professionals.
- Directs the preparation and review of monthly operating financial statements, forecasts, monthly variance analysis, external financial statements, and budget data.
- Reviews financial statements to ensure accuracy and integrity. Explains related variances to plan and forecast.
- Analyzes all aspects of financial performance and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Manages the business planning cycle for designated functional area(s) by directing the preparation of forecasts and budgets.
- Directs the enactment of all Finance department policies and procedures and monitors for adherence.
- Analysis and reporting of monthly and quarterly Cable Division financial results to senior leadership
- Ownership and coordination of disclosure information required to support Comcast's external filings with the SEC and associated investor materials
- Support for the Cable Division's monthly financial forecast process
- Budgeting, forecasting and long-range plan development for the Cable Division's contribution to free cash flow.
- High level of proficiency in advanced Excel functions, including automation of tasks and reporting through macros required
- Prior experience with Hyperion Smartview, Hyperion Financial Management and / or Oracle R/12 required
- Provides motivation, direction, and leadership for Finance team and adheres to the policies and standards of the Company.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level - Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study-Finance, Accounting
Certifications-CPA, MBA or equivalent experience required
Years Experience - Generally requires 12+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer