Inbound Sales Representative (Bilingual Sales)-Miramar
Responsible for promoting and selling Comcast products and services that are both current and emerging. The Inbound Sales Representative& will approach sales as a way of helping our customers receive the best value for their money. Inbound Sales Representatives& must be service-oriented individuals, able to communicate effectively and display a professional and positive demeanor. The Inbound Sales Representative relates well to the customer, thinks and exercises sound judgment, and acts responsibly in the customer’s and the company’s interest.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues.
- Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse.
- Must be bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Elicits and records customer information and inquiries using a computerized system.
- Stays up-to-date with current and emerging communications and entertainment technologies for both the Company and its competition.
- Recognizes, conveys, promotes, and sells products and service value. Articulates our competitive advantage.
- Maintains excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to relay relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Demonstrates closing techniques consistently, repeatedly, and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers delivering the Comcast Quality Experience (CQE). Acts as an Ambassador for Comcast by building rapport with the
customer, supporting, reassuring, and educating the customer throughout the call.
- Promotes and recommends Comcast products and services based on a logical relationship to the customer's needs and interests. Enters and confirms sales when appropriate.
- Supports other lines of business as call volume dictates.
- Interacts and communicates collaboratively within the sales group and other groups, as appropriate, to provide a quality customer experience.
- Achieves overall performance goals of the organization.
- Attends training as required.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 6 months-2 years related experience
- High School or Equivalent
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer