Software Development Engineer 2
1. Design, develop Wi-Fi software feature for Comcast Wi-Fi gateway product.
2. Work with vendors to integrate Wi-Fi chipset solutions;
3. Collaborate with other teams to design and deliver unique customer features on top of Wi-Fi for Comcast product;
4. Wi-Fi performance optimization
5. Provide technical assistance to trouble shoot customer issues;
.3 + years of hands-on experience in delivering Wi-Fi switch products
. Experience on Wi-Fi development and debugging for L1/L2
. Experience and knowledge on IEEE802.11/Wi-Fi protocols such as WPA, RADIUS, WPS, 802.11n/ac, and etc.
. Strong knowledge of TCP/IP internals and common network protocols such as DHCP, DNS, HTTP, and etc.
. Expert on common networking protocols, and has hands-on experience on VPN
. Expert on C and embedded Linux
. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
. Strong problem-solving skills
· Have prior experience in Wi-Fi solutions vendor or major Wi-Fi chipset vendors.
. Wi-Fi driver developing experience
· 3+ years of experience in software development, prefer C/C++
· has experience for Yocto
· Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Comcast NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity, Veterans, Disabled and LGBT employer.