Manager, Supply Chain Analytics
The Manager of Business Intelligence / Data Analytics is a key role within Comcast's Integrated Supply Chain Organization (ISCO). This role is critical in developing and executive on the supply chain strategy to build a scalable and robust data infrastructure to support Comcast's Supply Chain Analytics (SCA) and ultimately drive improvement throughout the supply chain network. This role will also manage the current Enterprise Inventory System (EIS) operational support for overall system performance, 3PL partners and Comcast Warehouse locations. Responsibilities also include managing operational support model, managing operations escalations, developing / prioritizing system enhancements, managing KPI & system metrics, and overall business manager and subject matter expert (SME) of the Supply Chain systems and data infrastructure.
- Develop and operationalize enterprise wide metrics and KPI with a focus on driving continuous system & process improvement
- Manage, prioritize & report status of development requests within EIS with vendor partner & NETO delivery partners
- Support leadership in building a strategic roadmap to support a scalable, robust and centralize enterprise data infrastructure to enable to a world-class supply chain
- Manage & support vendor inventory systems / operational escalations
- Manage & support field EIS operations escalations
- Contribute to inventory systems goals, budget & strategic business plans for inventory systems within Comcast Supply Chain Management
- Business requirements analysis & documentation in support of new system enhancements
- Manage intake of new supply chain data into current reporting & analytical tools
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Supply Chain / Operational Research, or other related field
Years of Experience: 8+ years related experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL (Structured Query Language) including related services such as SSRS, SSAS, and SSIS.
- Mastery in enterprise / data architecture to support business analytics and reporting
- Solid understanding of big data analytics and data warehouses / data marts (including data extraction techniques / ETL).
Preferred, but not required:
- Practical application/ use of Hadoop (or other open-source software framework for big data
- R programming language (or other related open source language that supports statistical computing)
- Working knowledge of supply chain management processes, systems, and best practices.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer