Acct Exec 3, Entrp Direct Sales (Stratg)
Responsible for the sales strategy of Comcast High Capacity Ethernet
Networks, Internet, Video, and Voice-based services to Government,
Education, and Medical institutions (G.E.M.) as well as complex
enterprise customers. Works as part of a team to drive sales by focusing
on acquisition, development, and management of strategic prospective
clients in designated territories. Designs and delivers live sales
presentations to prospective strategic clients, develops relationships
with clients and the community, and positions the Comcast brand as key
components of the sales strategy, in keeping with Comcast's touchstones.
Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline.
Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for
colleagues with less experience.
- Creates and delivers face-to-face sales presentations to strategic
prospective clients that demonstrate knowledge of the latest Comcast
products and services. Sells with goals of exceeding departmental
financial and unit targets. Stays abreast of competitive landscape and
emerging technologies to best position Comcast Business Services in the
- Develops the strategy of the sales territory, including identifying
strategic partnerships, planning the development of a territory, and
cultivating of local partnerships and organizational affiliations.
Actively researches and generates new leads with targeted businesses
through various prospecting activities, including cold calling,
canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships. Actively
seeks ways to promote and position the Comcast brand within territory.
- Retains customer base by delivering on the Comcast credo, ensuring a
superior customer experience. Maintains and builds customer relationship
to drive customer retention. Works with internal teams to ensure
operational efficiencies and service levels meet and exceed customer
expectations through strong customer service orientation with excellent
follow up skills.
- Maintains accurate and quality sales records and prepares sales and
activity reports as required.
- Attends out-of-the-office meeting with customers on a regular basis
and demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills and skill
presenting, persuading, and negotiating.
- Demonstrates some knowledge of Network Design, MAN technologies &
designs including DSx, OC-x, WDM, Ethernet, Internet Technologies,
Functionality & Services, Voice Network Technologies (including VoIP),
Data Networking Technologies, Functionality & Services (LAN, MAN, WAN,
VPN), Networking Protocols (with an emphasis on Layers 1,2, & 3),
Customer Premise Equipment (voice & data), Business Continuity/Disaster
Recovery concepts and E-rate Contracting Processes and Procedures.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 3-5+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer