Sr. Manager, Reverse Logistics
Senior Manager, Supply Chain (Reverse Logistics)
- Manage and coordinate logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer service activities for returns.
- Manage 3PL vendors and execute the reverse logistics strategy.
- Measure, monitor, and manage aging inventory in conjunction with planning team for EOL transition and disposition.
- Develop methods and define procedures for streamlined movement of returns from the customer and retail throughout the product lifecycle.
- Work with care organization and larger supply chain team to establish and refine a Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) model for subscribers.
- Work closely with OEMs and the product development team to monitor product quality, warranty exchanges, and early warning defect analysis.
- Analyze return volume and details to determine how to maximize value recovery, reduce waste, and optimize customer service.
- Optimize distribution center operations and manage costs through continuous improvement.
- Establish and manage transportation service relationships to improve our operational model.
- Define performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors, such as product cost or quality.
- Manage customer service activities related to returns, maximizing customer satisfaction, and interfacing with sales, production, labs, regulatory, and quality for resolution.
- Identify system issues or limitations that are restricting optimized supply chain operations. Drive resolution.
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations regarding transportation, including hazardous materials.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state recycling and take back regulations, including timely reporting and payment to the states.
- Maintain returns receipt, triage, grading, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program operational, personnel policies, and procedures.
- Establish and manage the necessary controls for pre-production validation of proper operational flows.
- Proficient in standard business office software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Record of successfully collaborating with and influencing senior management and peers
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage staff
- Demonstrated independent work initiative, sound judgment, diplomacy, analytical ability and professional demeanor
- Able to make effective presentations to diverse groups
- Able to perform financial calculations and create and manage budgets
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Transportation/Logistics Management
- 5+ years in customer service and logistics environment
- Six Sigma certification (preferred)
- CSM/CSPO certifications (preferred)
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer