Sr. Project Manager 4, Enterprise
Responsible for providing management and oversight of Comcast Business Advanced Voice, Ethernet and/or associated SMB product offers from order submission through installation. Provides first line customer support regarding information contained in each order, communicates with internal departments to ensure order accuracy and management of escalations, and works with vendors and team to establish and achieve goals. Works independently with minimal to no supervision while demonstrating the ability to lead projects and initiatives autonomously. Acts as a resources for colleagues with less experience.
- Establishes and manages to critical dates required for on time completion of network and/or product activations and evaluates impact of change to the overall installation timeline.
- Identifies and manages risks, issues, and gaps that could impact timelines, goals, and installation of services; develops, triggers, and manages mitigation plans for installation of network and/or services.
- Plans agendas for and facilitates required meetings; prioritizes and drives cross-functional activities as related to the installations being managed, and develops and manages communications, summary reports, and status for various audiences; provides accurate installation status information in the form of formal briefings, program/project coordination meetings, and written/graphical reports.
- Collaborates with various levels of sales, operations, engineering, and other functional groups to ensure orders flow appropriately and accurately through completion.
- Reviews sales contracts and validates services with customers to ensure accuracy of product orders.
- Provides guidance to other team members on matters of process, procedure, and organizational compliance; proactively identifies opportunities for improvement in processes and procedures and recommends solutions.
- Consistently meets or exceeds organizational scorecard, productivity and quality metrics.
- Supports multi-location customers with multiple services at each location by managing the installation of the customer's products and services.
- Serves as primary contact with customer and IT/technical personnel/vendor/reseller.
- Supports multiple products within Advanced Voice and Ethernet, including associated SMB products during installation of services.
- May interface with customers in regards to their products during installation of services.
- May be focused on the delivery of standard product offerings or MACDs (i.e., moves, adds, changes and disconnects).
- May serve as a team lead or subject matter expert for colleagues.
- May provide support to (1) resolve systemic process gaps and issues, (2) identifies systemic task completion issues and develops solutions to resolve, and (3) implements appropriate quality assurance mechanisms to ensure quality handoffs between cross functional groups and compliance across programs/groups.
- May develop standards, processes, and procedures utilized by members of the team.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable
- Schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrates ability to maintain effective customer, business and field relationships. Demonstrates ability to build teams, manage conflicts and collaborate cross-functionally.
- Demonstrates ability to make decisions, negotiate, and solve problems.
- Understands project manager responsibilities; may act as a single point of contact for large customer initiatives and escalations during the order management lifecycle.
- Understands construction dependencies including fiber builds, structured cabling, permit dependencies, and right of entry.
- Understands data services and solutions including dynamic routing (e.g., Border Gateway Protocol), static routing, and IP address allocation, and topologies (e.g., Point-to-Point, MPLS, etc.).
- Understands voice services including PRI, SIP and hosted PBX.
- Balances competing priorities, maintains consistent attention to detail, and adapts quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Able to manage orders that require advanced technical knowledge.
Education Level Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Years' Experience-Generally requires 7+ years related experience.
Comcast is anEOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employerand all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or any other legally protected category.