Analyst 3, Business Support & Analytics
Military Experience Welcomed!
Responsible for analyzing and monitoring internal controls across the revenue lifecycle. Quantitatively evaluates and recommends action plans, based on operational reporting and analysis, in order to enhance the customer experience and drive operational efficiencies. May provide financial reporting, revenue analysis, discount monitoring, and root-cause analysis to senior management in support of functional business objectives. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge and acts as resource for colleagues with less experience or knowledge in subject matter.
- Provides weekly, monthly, and annual reports. Provides special reports and analyses to support the business as necessary.
- Supports efforts to maintain accurate master data. Extracts data and provides analysis of master and transactional data.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure data integrity.
- Identifies issues, analyzes available data and information, and recommends changes to management.
- Creates and maintains multiple operational reporting tools.
- Provides analytical support of actual results against budget and feasibility of proposed business strategies.
- Consolidates data reports and delivers to help drive data-based strategic decision making.
- Provides analysis prior to and following any recommended changes.
- May create and maintain compliance reports that identify discrepancies within the Company's billing systems.
- May conduct regular HRIS maintenance and audits to ensure the quality of data integrity.
- May ensure that all employee records in the HRIS databases are accurately updated in a timely fashion.
- Provides user feedback to management and helps influence future systems enhancements.
- May provide guidance and direction on complex HRIS transactions.
- Ensures accuracy of data through partnerships with team members. Provides day-to-day validation and spot checks.
- May prepare reports to be used by other departments to correct billing issues.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
Education Level-Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Years of Experience-Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
-Advanced Excel Skills
-Exposure to SQL a plus
- Cable Industry Experience Preferred
-Audit Experience Preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer