Market Development Representative
This exciting and strategically important role with Comcast Business Services organization will be integrally involved in supporting an aggressive market expansion within the California Region. This individual is responsible for fostering relationships and negotiating access rights with property owners/managers in their assigned territory and plays an important role in driving increased sales penetration in our markets. This position plays a key role in the growth and expansion of business services and product offerings at Comcast Business Services in the California Region. Responsible for fostering relationships with office property developers, owners, and managers to support bringing new Comcast Business Services Internet, Data, Voice, and TV services to their properties.
- Negotiate Right-of-Entry (ROE) access agreements with property owner/managers in support of Comcast Business' network expansion strategy.
- Partner with Regional Sales, Legal and Construction organizations as needed to support ROE activity.
- Communicates to potential subscribers and current customers product benefits, using appropriate sales techniques.
- Increases sellable business addresses through new building acquisition while operating within market capital guidelines.
- Positions the value of Comcast's portfolio of Business Services products to building developers, owners, and managers.
- Develops and implements best marketing practices that contribute to improved performance and overall success.
- Stays abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Comcast Business Services in the marketplace.
- Participates with out-of-the-office meetings with customers on a regular basis and demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills and skills in presenting, persuading, and negotiating.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent in experience
- Marketing, Business
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Strong negotiation and communications skills
- Real Estate experience preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in commercial real estate sales, management or development preferred
- Proven track record of negotiating right-of-entry or similar agreements within commercial real estate field strongly preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer