Sr Analyst, Strategic Pricing
Position is responsible for preparing and reviewing financial and business case models for use in making individual sales opportunity pricing and capital funding decisions in a timely manner. Responsibility includes communicating to senior management the financial details, risks, and other relevant factors associated with specific business opportunities, as well as providing comprehensive reporting on opportunities. Position works with moderate guidance in own area of financial knowledge to help support overall business objectives.
- Manage and facilitate the day to day financial review, analysis, and approval process for large enterprise customer opportunities
- Work closely with the Sales and Sales Engineering teams to create unique deal pricing.
- Work closely with Product and Vendor Management teams to incorporate all third party costs into the pricing / financial models
- Review and approve expenditures against the business case, and make recommendations to update pricing models based on actual capex and opex expenditures.
- Create and maintain financial models for all pricing approvals.
- Promote the adoption of and adherence to business modeling guidelines, as well as resolve various financial, modeling, and product issues as they arise in a timely manner.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills to effectively explain financial scenarios to senior management teams as well as sales and product teams.
- Must have excellent Excel skills as position will require data manipulation and analysis. Also requires knowledge and understanding of financial metrics and modeling parameters such as Net Present Value, Internal Rate of Return, Free Cash Flow, and others.
- Performs additional business and financial analysis and tasks as required.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. May be needed to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer