Call Volume Coordinator - 4920 Centennial Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO
Responsible for ensuring that call center schedules meet daily demands of business stakeholders.
- Develops and coordinates implementation of contingency plans for contact centers.
- Determines the impact on service levels when staff are added or reduced.
- Manages the relationship between cost and service for contact centers.
- Develops routing solution to achieve business goals and keeps centers and others informed of progress, issues, and/or problems that could impede goal achievement and suggest workable solutions.
- Demonstrates substantive Workforce Management knowledge and skills and apply them to well defined work activities.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level-Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Years of Experience-Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer