The Supervisor is a key contributor within Comcast's HR Service Delivery organization. This position will provide operational oversight into the HR transactional support function, providing insight into departmental performance, service delivery, and achievement to hiring goals. The Supervisor will work closely with HR partners, managers, and business leaders to drive execution and provide a best-in-class HR experience. This role will also assist leadership in the daily management and distribution of work to maximize operational efficiency.
- Develops and maintains oversight procedures to monitor transactional activity for all HR volume.
- Tracks incoming volume and partners with the team and leadership to align appropriate resourcing. Conducts weekly risk assessments to determine resource allocation and prioritization.
- Oversees departmental compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Acts as primary departmental liaison to managers, HR and team for general inquiries and escalation resolution. Leads regular operational status calls with HR partners.
- Collaborates effectively with others in order to execute tasks and fulfill key deliverables within the service delivery support function. Create and foster relationships with division resources to expand or modify services to support departmental growth and efficiency.
- Plays a leadership role in driving NPS (net promoter score) initiatives including elevation resolution and conducting customer feedback calls. Conducts regular case audits and quality monitoring of frontline team to ensure adherence to customer service expectations.
- Leads regular team huddles/meetings to discuss enhancements to departmental procedure. Engages team members in solution development and decision making. Continually assesses existing programs and processes, and develops new initiatives to increase efficiency and reduce waste.
- Actively identifies opportunities for educating team. Assists with the onboarding and training of new team members. Maintains and updates training content in knowledge base tool.
- Supports and processes work and project assignments, as assigned. Provides support to lower-level representatives and new staff as needed. Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned to support initiatives which align with business goals.
- Mentors staff to maximize performance and potential.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Works collaboratively with others, creating partnerships with management, colleagues, and the whole of the talent acquisition function. Demonstrates organizational awareness and uses influence effectively to promote positive change.
- Strong communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy. This includes the ability to speak and write clearly to deliver customer service excellence in person, over the phone, through email, and as a presenter. Portrays a positive, professional, customer and delivery orientated image of the company.
- Demonstrates initiative and self-direction; can apply knowledge and make sound judgment to effectively resolve issues or concerns. Works independently under general supervision and collaboratively as part of a team. Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments, consistently delivering results within required timelines and expectations.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously, while maintaining a high degree of accuracy & attention to detail. Demonstrates ability to think analytically and synthesize complex information. Acquires and applies technical knowledge, skills, and experience to accomplish results and serve customers better.
- Handles all matters with the highest level of confidentiality while working comfortably in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Promotes a culture of high customer service, actively encouraging sharing of ideas and cross functional collaboration. Ability to devise ways to optimize procedures and keep team motivated.
- Outside of the skills and necessary qualifications, our ideal candidate must be committed to achieving superior results with integrity and sustaining our safe and positive work environment, while having the ability to embrace working side-by-side with others in a diverse and inclusive culture.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business, or a related field
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team of 8 or more administrative professionals, including virtual employees.
- Exceptional time management, organization and customer service skills
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated relationship management and client relations skills
- Knowledge of US employment laws & regulations
- Full competency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, 360, and Visio.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer