Automation Dev Eng 3
Job Title: Automation Dev E 3
Education Qualification & Work Experience Criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer Science or IT or equivalent technical discipline)
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in a IT or product development or telecom or equivalent work environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
The candidate must have excellent communications skills, and be able to multitask across a large number of activities. The candidate will work in a distributed environment with resources both in the United States and India, and must be a team player capable of collaborating with numerous stakeholders in a fast paced environment. The primary activities for this individual will be:
· Perform testing on a variety of server and cloud based data management applications.
· Enable/Implement the automation of testing on these systems.
· Work with Agile/Development team on improving visibility into JIRA scrum data
- 5-7 years of experience in creating test plans and test reports for feature and regression testing of newly released features.
- Experience with automation and able to build a framework for automation in Selenium for various projects.
· Experience UI Unit testing utilizing frameworks like JspTest, Jasmine or Cucumber.
· Experience with test tools such as HP ALM, TestRunner, etc.
· Experience with JIRA (using and developing)
· Ability to write scripts in a variety of languages (mostly on Linux)
· Ability to write SQL queries
· Any experience with build and deployment processes (e.g. Jenkins, etc.) would be very helpful
Comcast NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity, Veterans, Disabled and LGBT employer