Xfinity Area Sales Manager
Responsible for working in conjunction with Area Director, Region, and
Division staff to develop, implement, and measure sales and marketing
programs and initiatives in a timely manner. Programs are designed to
meet/exceed subscriber and cash flow projections in a competitive
- Works with Region and Division partners to support and ensure sales
results in the direct sales channels by means of effectively deploying
defined sales programs and identifying best practices and process
improvements to share across the Region/Division.
- Supports identification and use of defined key productivity metrics
which measure/define the criteria of success for sales teams. Manages
teams and metrics and develops /distributes reports as directed.
- Ensures Supervisors and Representatives are clear on daily, weekly,
and monthly objectives with a full vision of year-end department goals.
Requires that all supervisors and representatives are trained in
accordance to the appropriate learning plans including classroom,
coaching, simulations, elearning modules, and others as directed.
- Ascertains that all Supervisors and Representatives are fully
knowledgeable on Comcast product offerings, branding messages, and
current offers/promotions. Validates all reporting of sales and installs
numbers and other metrics, as directed, on an ongoing basis but at
- Works with IT and other departments to ensure appropriate sales
routing and assignments are distributed, validated, and reported.
- Proven track record of achieving and surpassing sales quotas via
managing by metrics, coaching, and performance management.
- Proven ability to effectively partner and build consensus across
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer