Sr. Operations Analyst (Performance Metrics) - Albuquerque, NM
Military Experience Welcome!!
The Business Performance Professional is responsible for productivity and business reporting and analysis for the organization, as well as, assisting leadership in the identification, prioritization, and execution of high impact plans for effective and sustainable productivity improvements and cost savings initiatives within the West Division Centers of Excellence.
- Responsible for analyzing and evaluating operational performance metrics and resources.
- Provides reports and analysis of Productivity Indicators with related departments to maximize resources and improve operational efficiencies to various levels of leadership. Key areas include, but are not limited to: Shrinkage (Overall and Unaccounted) and AHT (ACW, Hold, and Talk Time)
- Works closely with organization leaders to understand processes, procedures, business concerns, and reporting/analysis needs.
- Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple internal sources, decompose high-level information into details relevant to the target audience, and align audience requests with operational needs.
- Provides reports and analysis on Key Performance Indicators and other operational metrics on a routine basis.
- Creates and/or maintains relationships/partnerships between various departments within the organization to maximize operational effectiveness.
- Evaluates and implements new methods and techniques for operational improvement.
- Drives innovative and creative approaches to problem solving, resulting in quality deliverables which support the overall COE and corporate business strategy.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Presents complex and technical details clearly and succinctly across a variety of communication settings, and adjusts communication style to the audience by translating and articulating high level concepts to various groups.
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Preferred
Field of Study: Business
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- 2 years Call Center experience desired
- 25% Travel
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- Previous supervisor experience preferred
Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft office Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook SharePoint,
- Proficiency in analyzing data and identifying trends
- Ability to effectively build rapport with several cross functional groups within the organization.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of general business operations in a call center environment.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills, with the ability to flex leadership style to accommodate a wide variety of team member styles and leverage team diversity.
- Self-Motivated with the ability to work with limited supervision.
- Strong ability to be flexible and adaptable to various changes in day to day operations and based on business needs.
- Strong demonstration of confidentiality
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer