Responsible for reporting and providing data entry and reconciliation to
ensure accurate month-end affiliate revenue booking and processing.
Identifies and quantifies billing adjustments to sales force and work
order errors to improve work order accuracy throughout the Product Sales
division. Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May
act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Researches unreported/unpaid accounts and ensures the timely
collection of revenue through communication with distributors.
- Provides additional data entry to update affiliate information to
ensure all is continually accurate and up-to-date.
- Undertakes all aspects of credit control work including production of
reminder letters, frequent contact with clients by phone and email, and
resolves fee related issues.
- Reviews client ledger balance reports with Product Sales team, taking
all necessary action in relation to client funds and any other points
arising from the review.
- Coordinates data collection from internal and external personnel,
entering into standard and customized report formats, and generating
reports, as requested.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Project Management/Project Coordinating Experience
- Telecommunications Experience a Plus
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer