REP 1, TELESALES Mon-Fri (10:00am - 7:00pm)
Responsible for outbound telephone calls to residential or commercial
customers for the purpose of prospecting leads/upgrading current
customers, promoting products and services, and closing all sales from
new sales to sales to existing customers.
- Makes outbound calls to existing customers to sell products such as
High Speed Internet, CDV, or Video service as well as displays a strong
on focus on goal achievement and results.
- Generates prospective customers through cold calling and closes sales
generated by cold calling by displaying excellent verbal and written
- Qualifies and follows up with sales leads.
- Keeps up-to-date with industry knowledge, as well as the competitive
posture of the Company. Maintains a thorough knowledge of Company
- Informs customers of new services available.
- Contacts customers to check quality of services, to discuss past due
bills, or to verify installation dates.
- Demonstrates strong influencing skills with customers, influencing
them to purchase products and services.
- Manages customer interactions by resolving issues and managing
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer