Mgr, Customer Experience (Billing)
The Customer Experience Manager sits at the intersection of people,
process, tools, and products that provide a world class customer
experience. This is a leadership role responsible for coaching,
inspiring, motivating, guiding, and developing a team of customer
experience supervisors focused on providing superior service to our
valued and loyal customers. Fosters a positive team environment that
enables employees to maximize performance, progress their careers and
become a promoter and advocate of the company. Manages a team which may
include exempt and non-exempt employees.
- Customer Experience: Creates an environment that fosters teamwork,
accountability, and positively impacts the customer experience. Provides
input as well as communicates company strategy and motivates the team
toward achieving company vision.
- Coaching: Provides coaching and feedback to team members by inspiring
trust, encouragement, motivation and accountability. Creates coaching
plans in a feedback-rich environment based on performance standards.
- Change Management: Acts as change management liaison and change lead
in communicating important business initiatives. Communicates messages
to team in a positive manner that conveys connection to the business
strategy, customers and employees.
- Employee Leadership: Promotes positive employee relations by fostering
a team environment of open communication, approachability and fair and
consistent treatment of all employees within a workforce dedicated to
diversity and inclusion.
- Customer Advocate: Responds to customer escalations to understand
issues and offer helpful solutions in driving customer satisfaction.
- Organizational Excellence: Assists with the development of call center
technology and productivity tools by monitoring performance levels and
team member activities. Tracks, analyzes, and reports performance data
on key departmental initiatives. Administers all company policies;
takes appropriate action as necessary supporting an employee and
- Recognition: Celebrates and reinforces employee successes through
recognition and promotion.
- Career Advisor: Provides leadership, guidance, and direction in
partnership with direct reports. Encourages career development with
each team member through the creation and management of individual
- Group Champion: Facilitates routine huddles with the team focused on
improving the employee experience and the customer experience. Develops
action plans as appropriate based on employee feedback.
- Flexibility: Schedule flexibility is critical as role may require non-
standard working hours. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as
- As with all leadership roles there will be other duties and
responsibilities as assigned. Highly organized with the ability to
effectively manage multiple priorities. Comfortable managing through
ambiguity and strong critical thinking skills. Works collaboratively,
demonstrates excellent time management skills, and consistently
exercises independent judgement and discretion in matters of
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer