Channel Support Representative (St.Paul, MN)
Military Experience Welcome!
Responsible for assisting with order entry and escalation processing for our channel professionals. Responsible for the order entry experience, while ensuring work order accuracy and compliance and responding to escalation concerns that are generated from our in-house partners.
Essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
-Order Entry processing and order flow-through support for field sales professionals
-Responsible for researching and resolving escalations submitted by field sales professional pertaining to order flow through, customer experience, and order entry within established timelines
-Record and report escalation and account correction information from all sources including, but not limited to, phone calls, email, voice mail and electronic ticketing tools
-Efficiently follow the established call flow to handle a high volume of transactions and meet quality expectations
-Build a professional rapport with channel professionals by addressing their support needs within prescribed policies and processes
-Exercise sound judgment and act responsibly in the interests of sales professionals, customers and the company
-Work interdepartmentally to resolve customer impacting issues
-Manage ticket queues to ensure timely response
-Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
-Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work different shifts as needed; to include nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
-Perform other duties as assigned.
- Receives validated and completed orders.
- Maintains customer files, as well as other information, for sales contracts.
- Utilizes appropriate systems to accurately and efficiently build new business customer accounts in the appropriate billing system.
- Schedules installations and notifies related Business Support Specialist and/or customers.
- Provides feedback to Business Support Specialists in support of continuous process improvement.
- May coordinate with various departments regarding order status and other matters.
- Assists Service Delivery Team to meet or exceed business goals (metrics).
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
-High School or Equivalent
-Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer