Manager, Digital Platform Strategy
The following position will work within Comcast's Internet Essentials team. Internet Essentials is Comcast's signature community impact initiative designed to help close the digital divide through affordable broadband service, low-cost computers, and digital literacy training, online, in print, and in person. The ideal candidate will also have a passion for working in a mission and purpose-driven group within the company, responsible for ensuring that households in need in Comcast's service area can benefit from having the internet at home, and the tools they need to succeed in a 21st century economy.
The Manager, Digital Platform Strategyfor Internet Essentials will be responsible for delivering the best customer experience and functionality across all of Internet Essentials' online properties. Ideal candidates must consider themselves true digital natives and have a deep understanding of digital and media analytics.
- Works within different CMS types to compose, proofread and edit customer-facing online properties.
- Manage the site tagging process from end to end (from implementation to analysis), identifying best practices across web and mobile applications.
- Segment traffic to understand and optimize user experience based on source, channel, visitor frequency, demographics, etc.
- Develop and implement a social strategy that engages target consumers in meaningful ways.
- Responsible for our partner and online digital literacy skills portals, including strategic planning, maintaining and updating content and defining curriculum.
- Build a measurement discipline, based on common KPI's for targeting, tracking and evaluating digital and media investments to ensure maximum ROI.
- Demonstrate a high degree of familiarity with digital analytics suites including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, DMP solutions and programmatic ad serving suites.
- Align internal analytics, research, marketing and digital to gain agreement on key performance indicators, measurement methods, and the definition of success prior to the launch of campaigns and initiatives.
- Identify and develop data collection strategies for key performance indicators that directly measure online campaigns, digital experiences and conversion funnel performance.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent.
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience.
- Ability to interpret and analyze statistical data; comfort with Excel, Tableau and other data properties.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Deep exposure to technology platforms for tag management, reporting and analytics, digital marketing, social and CRM.
- Keen understanding of social strategies, with the ability to turn piqued interest into a happy and returning customer.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves to help tackle special projects and tasks when needed.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to simplify complex concepts.
- Ability to develop and execute on a project plan end to end.
- Deep knowledge of building and maintaining within different CMS types, with focus on Sitecore, Alfresco and Adobe CX.
- Highly proficient in Google Analytics.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; the ability to simplify and synthesize complex concepts.
- Knowledge of HTML.
- Demonstrated experience managing operating budgets and project budgets.
- Experience working with and managing digital analytic agencies or consultants.
- Proven track record of building personalization capabilities in all stages of the sales and marketing funnel and throughout a consumer's experience with a brand/organization.
- Proven track record of overseeing large scale analytics and tracking implementations.
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in digital space preferred, including experience in digital marketing and or analytics.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer