Specalist, Customer Service Operations
Responsible for performing root cause analysis of processes and recommending system or process improvements to ensure a high quality end to end customer experience. Partner with multiple business units across the organization to improve the customer experience. Works under general supervision and may require training and detailed instructions for assigned tasks.
- Identifies system and process errors, performs root cause analysis (RCA) to determine errors, and provides recommended systematic enhancements or process improvement to fix the error.
- Acts as a consultant on systems and processes to management of other departments in order to influence future system enhancements through innovative thought and execution
- Partners with other departments and provides feedback to increase process stability and improve the customer experience, internally and externally
- Collaborates with leadership team to identify, define and measure departmental key goals.
- Provides coaching to agents and supervisors on use of system and processes to enhance the internal and external customer experience
- Participates in multiple major projects simultaneously, may be project lead on occasion
- Manages the end to end customer experience to ensure satisfactory resolution
- Provides exceptional customer service to both external and internal customers
- Meets or exceeds all established service level goals
- Follows established troubleshooting procedures, effectively using the appropriate resources and desktop tools.
- Overcomes concerns and resolves customer complaints through active listening, empathy, professionalism, and problem solving to increase satisfaction and foster long-term customer loyalty.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- Follows established escalation procedures to expedite prompt resolution.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 year's related experience.
- Ability to problem solve in a logical pattern to identify and resolve customer-impacting issues.
- Possess strong cross-functional relationships.
- Extensive working knowledge and expertise in current Comcast systems (or other customer service/billing system); proficient in Microsoft Office, web based tools and applications.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced, structured, dynamic and high-transaction environment.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer