Store Service Associate
Responsible for supporting the store team so that a best in class
experience for customers can be delivered. Provides great support to
customers and the store team while constantly striving for improvement.
Maintains accurate inventory, clean stores, tight back of house spaces,
and ensures excited customers who come back to learn more. Works on
straight forward tasks using established procedures.
- Provides strong understanding and enthusiasm for technology,
especially company products and services and is a go-to resource who
supports the store team in the front and back of the store.
- Constantly scans the sales floor to ensure counters, devices,
accessories and walkways are accessible, clean and functioning, and
reports to leadership when exceptions are found.
- Greets customers during busiest moments, ensures they are connected to
a sales consultant in a timely manner, and is well prepared to
demonstrate company technology to new customers to ensure they know the
basics and encourage them to return.
- Frequently checks and inspects the back of the store for clean,
secure, and appropriately placed inventory. Assists with receiving
inventory and properly stocking the back of house to store standards.
- Helps the leadership team by conducting the weekly cycle count process
and helps look for opportunities to improve the store count process.
- Knows current processes and procedures, and suggests improvements that
enhance the customer and/or store experience.
- Readily adjusts and adapts to store management priorities and
direction always demonstrating professionalism and integrity.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer