Mgr 1, Business Intelligence
Responsible for drawing conclusions, providing consumer insight, and
making recommendations based on strategic understanding of the data
collected through analysis of business intelligence. May manages team
including exempt and non-exempt employees. Provides subject matter
guidance to employees as required. Develops processes and procedures to
drive department efficiencies. Assists in development and meeting of
- Develops business requirements, assesses current reporting
capabilities, and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Creates actionable insight and understanding, through the analysis of
both quantitative and qualitative data, building recommendations that
directly address business objectives.
- Identifies possible conflicts with the strategy and recommends
- Conducts full analyses of changes impacting customers and operations
and ensures impacts are accurately integrated into forecasts.
- Carries out post-event analyses to validate forecast assumptions and
identifies all additional factors associated with changes.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer