XFINITY Residential Sales Professional (Competitive Team)
XFINITY SALES PROFESSIONAL
WITH THE FUTURE OF AWESOME
BECOME A TRUSTED COMCAST NEIGHBORHOOD ADVISOR-MANAGE AN ASSIGNED TERRITORY BY KNOCKING ON RESIDENTIAL DOORS
XFINITY's suite of products and services offer customers just about everything they need to manage their entertainment, information and even home automation and home security needs. And if you have the special qualities we're seeking tenacity, good listening skills, communication and a love for working with people we could do great things together!
We're looking for motivated, determined and highly personable individuals to be a neighborhood representative of XFINITY. In your assigned neighborhood, you'll knock on doors to sell and promote the full range of products with focus on video, high-speed Internet, home automation and phone services. Our neighborhood reps will use the best tools and technology and marketing science to direct you to the best prospects. Working a flexible assigned schedule, you'll use your exceptional interpersonal and consulting skills to listen closely to each customer's needs, explain our products and services in-depth; and recommend the right solutions. This involves developing your neighborhood over time by calling on potential new customers and winning back former customers you've got to be flexible and ready for anything!
Comprehensive, ongoing training in all of our products and services will keep you up speed and ready to sell. Your managers and sales support team will have your back -- going on ride-alongs, attending weekly team huddles and giving you the tools and technology you need to thrive. You'll even be given an iPad to let you demo our products in real time with your customers!
One year of performance as an XFINITY Sales Associate and a high school diploma or the equivalent is required. In return, we provide an exceptionally supportive team environment, a generous base salary and commission (no cap on earnings) and a strong benefits package. Your talent and tenacity will take care of the rest.
If you're eager to see where the future of awesome can take you, we'd like to hear from you.
Responsible for the promotion and sale of Comcast products and services to include video, high-speed Internet, voice and XFINITY Home. The primary focus is on increasing connect volume in assigned territories through sales to former customers to win them back. Utilizes advanced knowledge of Comcast's products and services as well as sales process experience to maximize sales and effectively work assigned turf.
- Demonstrates an advanced knowledge of Comcast products, promoting and selling offerings to individual customers by knocking every door within assigned territory. Displays thorough and recent competitive knowledge of features, benefits, product differences, pricing, and campaigns for video, high-speed internet, voice and XFINITY Home.
- Effectively communicates and develops rapport with customers. Evaluates individual customers' existing and potential product needs and make recommendations. Increases customer understanding of Comcast products and pricing models as well as competitive advantage over other service providers. Evaluates competitive offers and frames response to show the benefits of Comcast.
- Possesses functional knowledge of selling reflective of 2-3 years' experience in the field.
- Creates and executes turf management plans without assistance, utilizes experience-based sales techniques, operates independently.
- Shows confidence in selling ability.
- Displays competent time management and organizational skills.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals as established by local market. Independently establishes and organizes daily sales activities. Generates business through established and approved methods of lead generation. Implements effective sales closing techniques to ensure product installation goal is achieved.
- Demonstrates a consistent record of success in residential canvassing sales environment with emphasis on business to consumer sales.
- Displays thorough and advanced understanding of video, high-speed internet, voice and XFINITY Home.
- Possesses effective communication, organizational, and people skills, as well as strong customer service skills.
- Illustrates strong technical capability (computer knowledge, billing system, databases).
- Must meet the physical requirements of the job including, but not limited to, the ability to walk and/or travel door-to-door for considerable distances in all types of weather conditions.
- Where applicable, obtain and maintain any credentials and/or licenses necessary to sell and/or design alarm systems as required by law.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education: High School Degree or Equivalent
Experience: Generally requires 2-3 years' related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.