Manager, Marketing Platform Integration
The Manager, Marketing Platform Integration will be responsible for coordinating and directing the design, development, implementation, maintenance, and support of marketing technology platforms including XEP and CRM related products. Manager will serve as Product Manager for XEP (Xfinity Entertainment Pass) platform including integration into other core products. The Manager will support the introduction of new technologies and systems and provide direction based on new and changing business requirements. This person serves as a subject matter expert, provides guidance as required, and develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiency.
- Own and lead intake process for business and technical requirements
- Manage pipeline of platform enhancements against timelines and budget
- Manage pipeline of campaign intake requests, status, and reporting
- Participate in governance of the XEP program, including regular meetings and stakeholder alignment; define and support reporting requirements for XEP campaigns
- Monitor data and reporting quality within XEP program; identify program gaps and make recommendations for new solutions
- Translates business needs into analysis designs providing insight, knowledge, and understanding of customers, products, and industries.
- Interpret technical solutions and advise stakeholders on recommended changes; ability to visualize and articulate end-to-end "big picture" and identify upstream/downstream dependencies
- Effectively communicate program status, opportunities, and escalate issues
- Organize and prioritize request from multiple teams; coordinate a wide range of cross-functional internal resources to ensure XEP campaigns are successfully executed.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary. Travel up to 25%.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Education Level-Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Field of Study Formal study in Business Information Systems, Marketing Systems and Platforms, IT, Engineering, or Analytics or related experience
- Certifications Project Management certification preferred.
- Years Experience-Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- Ability to understand and influence technical solution architecture roadmap
- Ability to work with business partners to define needs; translate to technical business requirements.
- Excellent project management skills; demonstrated organizational strength
- Fluency in MS Project Management and/or other PM methodologies i.e. Agile
- Creative problem solver; shows perseverance when presented with barriers
- Must be approachable and a strong team player
- Self-starter, works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to communicate and build cross-functional relationships
- Microsoft Office fluent including power point, Excel
- Cable industry experience preferred.
- Prior experience with Aprimo & Adobe campaign preferred.
- Prior experience conceptualizing / implementing strategic marketing campaigns preferred
Compliance Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer