Acct Mgr 1, Enterprise Direct Sales
Responsible for providing strategic account management and financial
sales leadership for an assigned portfolio of existing mid-market
customers. Develop and manage overall account strategies for specific
named account customers, including identification of incremental revenue
opportunities and retention of embedded base services. Responsible for
overall customer relationship management and customer satisfaction in
addition to delivering annual customer revenue and retention objectives.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quota through identification and closing
of incremental sales and revenue opportunities.
- Renew customer contracts to protect and grow existing revenue streams.
- Maintain regular account contact to ensure positioning and alignment
of Comcast Business Services with assigned accounts.
- Initiate and deliver proposed solutions to meet the needs of the
assigned customers as it relates to Advanced Voice, Metro Ethernet or
other Business Class products, as appropriate.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and serve as the primary escalation
point for any customer issues that arise.
- Manage the cultivation, execution and delivery of sales and services
to local and Regional accounts in the Enterprise and mid-market segment.
- Collaborate with Sales, Finance, and Operations leadership to develop
specific account management plans to meet assigned accounts needs and an
overall strategy to optimize sales and retention opportunities.
- Position and sell Comcast Business Class services across multiple
organizational levels including but not limited to C-level and Executive
- Management of existing revenue, sales oppoortunities, quota, funnels
and forecasts consistent with Region, Division, and Corporate sales,
service, and operational goals and objectives.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Communications, or Marketing
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer