Director, Diversity Analytics
Comcast Corporate's Diversity and Inclusion team is looking for an analytical leader who enjoys building, leading and mentoring a talented team as well as help transform the organization from reporting to one with an analytics focus. Your work directly impacts Comcast Corporation's highly visible diversity efforts including those impacting the internal employee population, programing/content offered Comcast & NBCUniversal platforms, community investment, supplier diversity and external relationships with Diversity organizations.
Responsible for leading, managing, and developing a Data Analytics team and implementing the strategic vision to leverage data, information and tools/applications for a variety of uses, including measuring ROI of initiatives and telling our story. Incorporates broad knowledge to address complex, unusual, and critical issues. Has direct involvement in business case development, project management and performance measurement. Demonstrates leadership versatility.
- Develops and communicates goals, strategies, tactics, project plans, timelines, and key performance metrics to reach goals.
- Defines the information, reporting, and analytical needs of the company. Develops goals, strategies, and plans needed to achieve the vision.
- Promote and evangelize a culture of excellence, data driven discussions, healthy skepticism, intellectual curiosity and knowledge sharing while maintaining an environment that is upbeat and fun.
- Provides leadership to the cross-functional teams within Corporate Diversity.
- Defines the information, reporting, and analytical needs of the Company.
- Develops goals, strategies, and plans needed to achieve the vision.
- Works with Finance to identify, define and develop key metrics and management processes that drive business performance across Divisions.
- Facilitates leaders to meet system goals and projects.
- Promotes transparent communication among management team.
- Proactively identifies new BI capabilities, services and capacity required to support the value proposition
- Creates, evaluates, and analyzes proposals for new business ideas.
- Prepares and reviews budgets.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to grasp complex analytic principles and techniques; demonstrated creativity in identifying the 'so what'
- Strong business acumen & demonstrated aptitude for analytics that incite action
- Effective communication skills ability to 'tell the story;' Strong executive presence
- Proficient in relational database analytical tools, as well as a willingness to pick up new skills in this area
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Operations Management, Quality, Finance/Business, Computer Science, Information Technology related degrees preferred
- Generally requires 14+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer